Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Jasmine Kitchen

"Ma ma, Can I try the curry?" my elder daughter asked।" Is it delicious?" I smiled satisfactory when I saw my daughter noded.

I love to cook; I like to read about food and cooking. I like to collect cooking recipes. Often visits to website with delicious food picture and wonderful cooking hint. I am forty year old woman married with two children, living in Singapore. I enjoy make tasty and yummy food for my family and friends. Although the weather here is hot throughout the year, there is often rain in the middle of year and end of the year. This is the time to serve the family with a home-made chicken curry on the table. It is a pleasure that you can taste the real chicken flavour with the hot spicy taste in your mouth while you can feel your body warm up with the chicken curry.

It is common to see many chicken curry stall everywhere in Singapore, cooked by Indian, Malay and Chinese, but they are tasted differently. Some chicken curry are thick and spicy while some are full of gravy. But you can never try my home-made chicken curry which will melt in your mouth. Now this is a chance for you to spare some time with me click here and learn to cook.

Dear friends, I shall happy to listen to your comments on my chicken curry after trying. Your sincere comments not only will hightlight me but also will build up a friendship with you.

Recipes ---> Curry Chicken, Fired Rice, Nasi Lemak, Sambal Ikan Bilis

3 comments:

PRAVALLIKA said...

hallo jasmineji,

I had accidently stumled on to your site today and iam a banker by profession and living with my wife and two kids in mumbai,india.Your presentation about the chicken curry and the fried rice was really good and the language and presentation was mouth watering.I would definitely ask my wife to try your method and to be frank iam cluless about food preparation but i have a taste for the new items.I can prepare a little bit of chicken soups etc., in my leisure and i would give my further opinion once i taste your receipe at my home.thanking u.my id
jayadev.
jayadev.raji@gmail.com

jasmine said...

Hello jayadev,
Thank you for spending your most precious time in looking through my traditional family recipes, I hope that your family members will like all of them. The chicken curry taste spicy; and not every Chinese likes it. Hopefully, the taste will be of your liking. Meanwhile, I do hope that you can introduce to your friends to my site. With your comments, I shall work hard to improve my recipes.

jasmine.

GRANDMA'S RECIPES BOOK said...

Hi, what a nice blog. Join 'Recipes from the world over' http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=112623 it is free. You can post your blog here as well as any online business you have for free. We collect recipes from the world over.
GRANNY